工作地点：Sunnyvale, California, USA
We are a team of enthusiastic engineers committed to deliver ultra-fast network security products to the world, consistently leading the market in revenue and new product development. To accelerate both our embedded and VM product lines, we have abundant opportunities to leverage novel data structure/algorithms, advanced multi-process/multi-thread architectures, high performance device drivers, and cutting-edge ASIC acceleration chips designed by our in-house ASIC team. If this sounds exciting, we encourage you to apply now!
- Analyze and improve the performance of current FortiGate embedded and VM product lines
- Design and implement high performance Next Generation Firewall that supports intrusion prevention, antivirus, web filtering and VPN in virtualization environment
- Design, develop and scale infrastructure-as-code
- Hands on in bug fixing current products
- Strong programming skills in C.
- Proficiency in Linux kernel-space programming and network device driver development
- Familiar with virtualization technology
- Familiarity with Golang or Python.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated and responsible quick learner
- Bachelor or M.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Work Location: Sunnyvale